Question re Combustion Chamber Cleaner

thanks, Denny... sounds like something to do right before a trip...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Chem-tool and

Not really. You also want to change the oil after using the cleaner since it cleans a LOT of crud out of the engine and some of that ends up in the oil. The GM top engine cleaner I use WILL make you think your car is on fire and if your parked inside it will gas you out of the building. Also do NOT park with the exhaust pointing toward anything you want to stay clean. The carbon and crud that comes out will make an incredible mess.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks, Steve... I'd hate to mess up the synthetic oil I just changed...