Quick Question

Is anybody else seeing old posts reappear as new ones? I wound up answering a few before realizing that they were old ones .

Hmm . . I thought it was my newserver, Teranews, but if those not using Teranews are having posts show up late then it can mean only one thing...
Tom, you've overloaded Usenet . . .
Budd

LOL!

Been happening for a couple of day's

Why is that not surprising.<G>
Roy

Just started here today.

LOL, don't you have some snow to go plow or something ;-)

Your just a bit behind.

Nah, I'm home from work for the rest of the week with a swollen ankle, so I've a bunch of time on my hands. I might go to the range in the morning and go through a couple of hundred rounds. Doc says no prolonged walking, I can stand real well though.
Roy

Healing takes a bit longer now, huh?
So much for the friggin' "golden years"... platinum prices for brass is more like it...
Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm

Took about a week longer.

Right you are bro.
Roy

As Yogi Berra once said, "it's deja vu all over again"
;^)
Mike