Quick Question

Is anybody else seeing old posts reappear as new ones? I wound up answering a few before realizing that they were old ones .

Reply to
TBone

Hmm . . I thought it was my newserver, Teranews, but if those not using Teranews are having posts show up late then it can mean only one thing...

Tom, you've overloaded Usenet . . .

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Been happening for a couple of day's

Why is that not surprising.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Just started here today.

LOL, don't you have some snow to go plow or something ;-)

Reply to
TBone

As Yogi Berra once said, "it's deja vu all over again"

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Your just a bit behind.

Nah, I'm home from work for the rest of the week with a swollen ankle, so I've a bunch of time on my hands. I might go to the range in the morning and go through a couple of hundred rounds. Doc says no prolonged walking, I can stand real well though.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

LOL!

Reply to
TBone

Healing takes a bit longer now, huh?

So much for the friggin' "golden years"... platinum prices for brass is more like it...

Mac

mac davis

Took about a week longer.

Right you are bro.