Radiators

1998 ram quadcab 4x4 5.9ltr auto 136753 miles Question is, Is there any replacement radiators made that the end tanks are not plastic? and made with a 3 core unit rather than a 2 core
unit?(think it might cool better, and there is room to fit one) Last week mine blew, had no smell of coolant, no clues that it was gonna go before it did its thing. I do flush the system and change coolant every fall. Was just wondering. Thanks for any info. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
el jr64 wrote:

Sure. Harrison, Modine and a couple others will make you whatever you want. They probably even have a stock unit that would fit.
--
Steve W.
(\___/)