Ram 1500 lifts

I got a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 ext cab reg box with a 3 inch body. I am looking for some 3-6 inch suspension lifts that aren`t to extreme but more basic to get. If anyone knows of any good solid basic lifts or can
help explain how to buy certain parts for a custom lift it would be very helpful thanks.

If you haven't done a suspension lift before, it's better to go with a complete kit, than to try and piece it together. Skyjacker and Superlift are two well-established companies that offer what you're looking for. Check their websites, then search around for the best price from their dealers.