RAM 4X4 Sway bar link

The repair shop suggests that I replace the right sway bar link on my 96 RAM 1500. I am not familiar with the sway bar links on the RAM but on my Ranger they look like a metal dog bone with bushings in each end.
I have not looked under the truck yet but before I do I have two questions...
Should only one sway bar link be replaced or should both ends be replaced?
Can you replace just the link bushings? Do they make an aftermarket poly-bushing kit or do I need to buy the entire link?
Thanks
tmills65 wrote:

it's the same - and replace the whole piece, it will come as such in a package anyways. those things corrode and go to hell within months of putting them on. (the entire package is really cheap anyways)