Ram dash disassembly.

I have a 2006 Ram 3500. There is a double drink holder in the center of the dash. I made the mistake of dropping some change in it, then closing it. It would seem the change fell into the dash, and now the holder won't come all the way down, making it less than ideal as a drink holder.

Could someone tell me how to remove the drink holder, or how to get access to the hinge so I can remove whatever change is keeping it from opening up all the way?

Thanks for any help

bb

Reply to
bb

I figured it out. Thanks for all the helpful replies. ;-)

bb

Reply to
bb