Ram front axle shafts

97 Ram 1500, 4x4 I'm needing the front axle shafts that go from the u-joint in. Dodge dealer says they don't have any more, and are looking for a new
manufacture to make replacements. Salvage yards only want to sell the whole axle assembly. Any idea on where I can track some down?
--
Get a free Apple Mini Mac
http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=14466563