RAM Power Mirrors

I have been trying to find a replacement power mirror control switch for my 96 RAM 1500. I have located a control switch from 94 RAM. The chrysler part number is 4373279.
Does anyone know if this switch will work in my 96 RAM? If not, what other vehicles/years can I get a switch from that will work?