Ram Rear Axle Shaft Interchangeability?

I have a bent left rear axle shaft on my 2003 1500-series 2WD pickup. I've called around on the phone, and looked around on the internet, and I can't find anyone selling the replacement axles for this
truck.
There's a very common part, Hollander 2030, listed to fit 1994-2000. Everyone sells it, and it's cheap.
Is it possible that these are interchangeable?
thanks,
Martin

Check http://www.rockauto.com They show a listing for an '03 1500 axle shaft. It's the same part number as both a 2000 and a 1995, so it appears that they all use the same axle shaft.

Thanks,
I'll go ahead and order a generic part since they appear to interchange. My local dealership wanted over $400 for this item.
Martin

If you don't want brand new, you can also check www.car-parts.com