Ram Rear Axle Shaft Interchangeability?

I have a bent left rear axle shaft on my 2003 1500-series 2WD pickup. I've called around on the phone, and looked around on the internet, and I can't find anyone selling the replacement axles for this truck.

There's a very common part, Hollander 2030, listed to fit 1994-2000. Everyone sells it, and it's cheap.

Is it possible that these are interchangeable?

thanks,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Check

They show a listing for an '03 1500 axle shaft. It's the same part number as both a 2000 and a 1995, so it appears that they all use the same axle shaft.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

If you don't want brand new, you can also check

azwiley1

Thanks,

I'll go ahead and order a generic part since they appear to interchange. My local dealership wanted over $400 for this item.

Martin

Reply to
Martin