RCR

cars placed 1st and 3rd today. Nuf said.

I think the lazer cut rims was just to see how gulible NA$CAR fans are.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Sorry to see Harvick drop out at the end today, but DAMN good run for Burton. About time he made it back to victory lane.

Reply to
azwiley1

It was nice to see Burton win, he's always a class driver. Too bad he took it from Kenseth, though he ran out of gas anyway.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Kenseth pushed his luck like he did at the earlier Dover race, but it did not play out this time. At lest Gordon and Johnson aren't in victory lane!

Reply to
azwiley1

At 80 laps Kenseth crew told him fuel wasn't a issue. He shoulda pited earlier anyway.

Gordon and Johnson do seem to be on their ass a bit. Like him or hate Gordon does drive his ass off.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Cna't stand him, or the Hendricks Motorsports crew. I am a DEI and RCR fan thru and thru! Though there are a few drivers from other teams that I like and follow.

Reply to
azwiley1

Me either but ya can't take it away from him as a driver. I've followed Kenseth for years, back to a arca race I think. Like his style, most of the time you don't know he's on the track.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'll agree with you, but only to a point. I don't think that he would have the career and the sucess he has now if he had started with a different team. Not saying that he would have been a failure or anything.

Wait, should I have disgreed with you?

Reply to
azwiley1

Hendrick sure gives him the equipment to do it.

Not until later in the week.

Have you taken a look at the Seattle NY murder? Seattle has them down about

30 nothing at the 1/2.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yup, sure does.

Nah, wife is watching the AZ/STL game as she likes STL as a whole and Kurt Warner from AZ.

Reply to
azwiley1

How 'bout those Bengals.... Ole Roy is gonna be dreaden next week when his Pats get another loss... We'll see who jumps on whose 'wagon....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hate to say it, I think the Pats are going to win, but we shall see.

Reply to
azwiley1

Another non-believer's gonna get an education.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Gentlmen, I'm gonna put my young, slender ass on the couch and watch the Pats dole out some revenge. Try to play nice.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

For once I'm gonna be nice. Good Luck...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Young slender ass huh??? It appears that you vision and your mind were also injured with that shoulder

Reply to
TBone

They were horrible!! Sorta like the red sox with pads. They lost too many key players, Brady is like he's sleepwalking.

Roy

Reply to
Roy