RCR

cars placed 1st and 3rd today. Nuf said.
I think the lazer cut rims was just to see how gulible NA$CAR fans are.
beekeep

Sorry to see Harvick drop out at the end today, but DAMN good run for Burton. About time he made it back to victory lane.

It was nice to see Burton win, he's always a class driver. Too bad he took it from Kenseth, though he ran out of gas anyway.
Roy
Kenseth pushed his luck like he did at the earlier Dover race, but it did not play out this time. At lest Gordon and Johnson aren't in victory lane!

Me either but ya can't take it away from him as a driver. I've followed Kenseth for years, back to a arca race I think. Like his style, most of the time you don't know he's on the track.
Roy

I'll agree with you, but only to a point. I don't think that he would have the career and the sucess he has now if he had started with a different team. Not saying that he would have been a failure or anything.
Wait, should I have disgreed with you? <bg>

Hendrick sure gives him the equipment to do it.

Not until later in the week.<G>
Have you taken a look at the Seattle NY murder? Seattle has them down about 30 nothing at the 1/2.
Roy

Yup, sure does.

Nah, wife is watching the AZ/STL game as she likes STL as a whole and Kurt Warner from AZ.

Pats get another loss... We'll see who jumps on whose 'wagon....
Denny

Hate to say it, I think the Pats are going to win, but we shall see.

Another non-believer's gonna get an education.....
Denny

Gentlmen, I'm gonna put my young, slender ass on the couch and watch the Pats dole out some revenge. Try to play nice.<VBG>
Roy

Denny

key players, Brady is like he's sleepwalking.
Roy

Young slender ass huh??? It appears that you vision and your mind were also injured with that shoulder <BFG>