Re: 12v power

Page 2 of 2

I don't wanna hear it... you have a lift and a nice garage all to yourself.
--
Max

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own

I'll do that at next rebuild. I'm approaching 90k on this rebuild. The guy who worked on my truck today mentioned about the stall set up on them. Not sure why Dodge does it that way. My understanding or take from his conversation was that they will always slip as the Sp is higher than what it turns. Did I say that right? John
John
A TC will always slip a bit, thats why the lock up clutch was invented. There are ways of cutting down on the slip, thus delivering more power from a standing start.
--
Max

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own
Is there a huge difference between injectors? I've seen some on ebay that seem pretty reasonable. John