Re: 1995 Ram 1500 pickup jumped timing 360 -- Interference engine or not?

As it turns out, I am an idiot!
I was looking at the wrong mark on the crankshaft gear.
Yes, the chain has a crapload of slop in it, but the engine isn't far
enough out of time for it to have damaged itself yet, IMHO.. So, it's a good thing I didn't call the owner yesterday! xD