Re: 2000 Ram 1500 Heated seat malfunction

My 2000 Ram 1500 drivers side seat control started blinking when turned

> on. Passenger side works fine. Is there anything I could check that > would cause this malfunction?

I'm sure our own yer toosh, heated seat guy will have an answer for you soon.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

or our resident burger chomping bunny-tech...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis