Re: 4.7 Exhaust Manifold Bolts

Dealer replaced the ones on the right side, said 5 of the 8 were broken but the manifold was OK on this side. Maybe they used better bolts this time. I
can't say anything bad about the dealer, not a problem getting then to fix it. I'm not even a good customer, the only other thing they have done for me was replace the ball joints when the recall came out. Thanks for the reply. TR