Re: Assault Caulking Guns

I'm in big trouble. I got a battery powered caulking gun that spews a continuous bead as long as I hold the trigger down. A full auto caulking gun and I don't have the stamp for it. Bye guys, it was nice knowing ya'll......
Denny
I've seen pneumatic caulk guns that are more like a crew fed caulk gun, but a battery powered caulk gun, now that's a true assault caulk gun.

Ed H. wrote:

Sissy stuff. When I re-tiled the master bathroom, I ordered the Spooky Model AC-130U caulker with the new Bushmaster grouting attachment.
Talk about a silicone overcast!