Re: Bitron Engineered To Out Perform

I should also mention that i am getting an extra 200+ kms on every tank of gas and thats really rough housing with it

--
bitronguy

PT Barnum was right.....
Mike

wouldn't you just love to see how many people actually buy this though?

Yeah, in a way I would... I'd also like names and addresses 'cause pretty soon I'm gonna have a bridge for sale over the Mississippi.
;^)
Mike

What's the horsepoqwer increase? Figure if I use this stuff and a k$n I should be able to run with John Force.<BFG<
Roy

Maybe if'n ya lost that friggen posterior ya might.......... <BG>
Denny

Hey pal, how ya doin'? Going to put a few rounds through the new toy in the morning. Gotta zero it.
Roy

Bushmaster???
Denny

Yup, I'm fine with the steel sights, but figured I'd like to get out a little so I bought a scope.
Roy

The .223 is a bunch cheaper than the .220 swift if you have to buy factory ammo. One of these days I'll get to reloading.
Denny

Went fine. The bushmaster can fire both 223 and 556. The 556 is cheaper than the 223 www.bushmaster.com
Roy
Roy wrote:

Could you explain the difference between the .223 cal. and the 5.56 mm. rounds? Is it kinda like the difference between the .308 cal. and the 7.62 mm NATO rounds?
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:49:59 -0500, Langerhans

same round, just different names.

The diameter of the bullet is the same but the case is a little different. I had a link to a site that had a very detailed description of the differences but I can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.
Denny

Of course the NATO round is cheaper.
Roy

it sure is if you buy the wolf brand from russia. never again, that stuff is really bad. otherwise, you can get some pretty decent stuff pretty cheap whether it says 5.56 or .223 on the box.
denny--i am not familiar with any gun that can't shoot either without any problem or mods, so for me, they are just the same stuff i guess. i would be interested to read the page you refer to though if you find it again.

Some guys in another forum came to my rescue.... enjoy..
http://www.ammo-oracle.com/body.htm
http://www.fulton-armory.com/5.56-vs-.223-Chambers.htm
http://winchester.com/lawenforcement/news/newsview.aspx
Denny

The first link works and is very good. Sorry but I can't bet the last two work. What do you expect for free?? <BG>
Denny

thanks, i got the first one and it answers my questions.