Re: Brakes

At 60 mph a second is 88 ft. ; They stop cold just fine for me. How long do you think that they are

going > to stay cold when you apply the brakes, maybe a second. >> >> But some find they dont stop worth a shit cold... >> >> >> > >> > -- >> > If at first you don't succeed, you're not cut out for skydiving ... >> > > Well guys, it's time to have a brake job. At 86,xxx miles on a 2000 > dak >> > 4x4 >> > > they are getting paper thin. I went to a parts store to price out > brake >> > > pads and got asked witch of the three i would like? And i asked 3? >> > > Organic, metalic and what? He said ceramic. There spendy but will > stop >> > > your truck 50ft. sooner. Sounded good. So group, tell me the good > and >> > bad >> > > of the ceramic brakes other then there a tad bit spendy. Are they > worth >> > it, >> > > and how would "ceramic" pads hold up to a Minnestoa winter. It gets >> cold >> > > here and ceramics can be brittle in the cold i have been told. >> > > >> > > Thank you in advance, >> > > Patrick >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >
Reply to
dick