Re: Car-crushing stunt defines what's wrong with America

///approximately one metric ton of B.S. snipped///

In response - "Liberal" morality: Oh, wait, that is a contradiction in terms. An oxymoron but that fits with anything "Liberal" doesn't it.
Dave D
"I don't belong to any organized political party. I am a Democrat." Will Rodgers