Re: Cummins Injectors

Hello does any one know what to do about my 2005 doge with the cummins engine the dodge dealer ship doesnt know what to do they have a new and only one tech working there and they changed the module but it still doesnt have the quick i mean realy snappy take off like it use to i think its the injectors? im in Pennsylvania any one know what would cause my prob because they think im crazzy at the dealership i only put 8000 miles on truck? thanks Dave from Pa.

Reply to
evad69