Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>

i was fully prepared to buy the truck today. not only did they lose a

> sale, they lost a returning customer who buys new trucks every 1.5 years > (on average). shame shame lithia. its time to take a closer look at what > ford is putting out these days.....and if i dont like the new f350 ill > search for another dodge dealer. one thing is for sure, i wont spend > another dime at lithia dodge. > > -- > Nathan In Montana >

Lithia has an awful reputation and it's not a spotty thing, it's by design from the top down and afflicts every facet of the operation. Shortsighted, penny wise and pound foolish seem to be the rule at Lithia. We had a Lithia dealer here in the DFW area for a while, fortunately they didn't last long and that dealer is under other ownership now.

Last month I drove a truck like you're looking at and was somewhat tempted. The new six speed auto is awesome! IMHO, every bit as good as the Allison. But my '01 just passed 90,000 miles, it's a great truck that does everything I need it to do and has no payments. Maybe later.

The wife drove the dually, a half ton Hemi truck and a Jeep Grand Cherokee then decided she'd just keep her '93 Ramcharger for now, but I have to get it painted again. The Saturday I should be getting my HEMI Ramcharger back from the shop, should be awesome, I can hardly wait.

Reply to
BigIronRam