Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>

So he puts that as the trade-in value of my vehicle. IN PENCIL. Then

> handed me a pen to sign. What did he think I was, stupid? (apparently).

I would have taken the pen, written over the pencil with ink ("Oh, my... we don't want this to smudge... here, I'll fix it"), then signed it :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Suddenly, without warning, Tom Lawrence exclaimed (4/22/2008 5:58 AM):

Oh, I wish I'd thought of that at the time! That'd be soooooo funny!

jmc

Reply to
jmc