" /> "/>

Re: "customer service" at lithia

Montana, Idaho, pretty close, they both have the letters o and a in it. Anyway, folks on the DTR site seem to be happy with Dave Smith, saving lots of $ even when Dave flys them up for the deal. Worth a phone call, IMHO. I hope they are still doing business when I look for my 2013 3500 CTD.
FMB (Lost)