Re: Dakota Door Fit

IIRC, the standard cab has a rounded bottom rear corner and the extended cab has a squared off bottom rear corner. The power stuff will swap in but I don't think you'll like the fit...
Good answer. Now I am limited to the Ext. cab doors only. You mentioned the power stuff swapping in/out. I take that to mean I can use either power or non-power but must stick with the Ext. cab doors only.
Thanks for that info. Now I just need to locate one, which has been a monumental task to date. I am going to plan a day on the phone with bone yards when my minutes refresh. An internet presence would help but they are just not up to that yet.

Yes, you've interpreted my poorly worded response correctly.
You can give this site a shot:
http://www.junkyards.com /
Someone may chime in with some better ones.

Thanks, I didn't have this site. I did have and used www.car-parts.com but to no avail. I will find one eventually - if I live long enough. So far it's been 3 weeks and I've located 2. However, locating any details on either one has been futile. I ask, they say yes, and that's it. No pictures, no price, no condition, no nothing further.

Here's another one, local to me. I've used them before but it's been years and years. If I can remember the other local Chrysler parts specialty yard I'll post it as well.
http://www.chryslerheaven.com/Default.htm

Yeah, I hit on them the other night. That site produced results that were lined in gold.
I thank you for all your help and if you think of other parts sites I will save them.

Save yourself the time on the phone and go to
www.car-parts.com