Re: Dakota-installing power windows in place of manual?

They are not pre wired but

has everythingyou need and the job is quite easy. Add the power door locks while youat it if you don't have them. I put these in mine and the work like adream. Just bolt right in to existing brackets and bolt holelocations.

Anyone here ever tried this? I am wondering if the doors are already >equipped with the applicable harnesses to do this. If so it should be >a farly simple job of installing the motor assemblies, I assume >different regulators too, and the switches. And of course probably >attaching some disconnected wire at the fuse box or something. I am >going on the assumption that Dodge like most other manufacturers finds >it cheaper and easier in the end putting the same wire harness in all >the Dakotas rather than having multiple harnesses. Any thoughts on >this? > >Thanks, >John
Reply to
Ben There