Re: dry gas

Wow, I also have a 2002 Durango with 23,000 miles. Tonight I had the same problem. Yesterday was about 20-25 degrees, today was about 40 degrees.
Went to brothers house, park on a hill with little gas in the tank. After leaving his house went to gas station, car was idle rough. After filling up and as I was entering the highway the truck died and the engine light came on. Started but idled real rough. Went I go home, turn on, shut off the car 3-4 times, engine light came off.
Do I have a problem or could this be moisture in the tank?
You could have water in the tank try the dry gas.Also since you run your tank to the bottom. Theres a chance you may have sucked up some crap from the bottom of the gas tank.So your filter could be plugging up.