Re: dry gas

Wow, I also have a 2002 Durango with 23,000 miles. Tonight I had the same problem. Yesterday was about 20-25 degrees, today was about 40 degrees. Went to brothers house, park on a hill with little gas in the tank. After leaving his house went to gas station, car was idle rough. After filling up and as I was entering the highway the truck died and the engine light came on. Started but idled real rough. Went I go home, turn on, shut off the car 3-4 times, engine light came off.

Do I have a problem or could this be moisture in the tank?

Reply to
pharmmgr

You could have water in the tank try the dry gas.Also since you run your tank to the bottom. Theres a chance you may have sucked up some crap from the bottom of the gas tank.So your filter could be plugging up.

Reply to
THE HITMAN