RE: HARD ON fuel

I got my new 2005 PW a few weeks ago. At first the gas mileage scared the shit out of me (11.8 MPG), then I took it out loaded with the family in it and got 15.8 MPG hwy and 12.6 in town. Not bad considering my 2003 1500 5.9 V8 gets 15.9 MPG hwy and 10.3 in town. I also towed with the PW (27 ft trailer, 5500 lbs) and got 10.1 MPG. These numbers are low but higher than I expected with this massive truck.

Reply to
NewRVguy