Re: humming noise

news:...</DIV> <DIV>2004.5 Cummins TD 6spd.</DIV> <DIV>I have a noise I cannot pin down. When I decelerate, I get a noise that
sounds similar to a tire running over gouged asphalt. A kind of low grade hum. It only seems to happen when I let off the accelerator. Any ideas</DIV> <DIV>Thanks guys</DIV> <DIV><BR>-- <BR>Joe </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>You can't gauge the truth of an opinion by the frequency of its repetition.<BR>If looking at the possibility of something new.....Half of the difficulty lies in properly defining the <BR>product...<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>