Re: Limo Services Orange County

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:46:58 -0800 (PST), r2e8t02p

back and forth to work? I really could care less if drives the Hummer or a Yugo, or even a Moped.... Just looking to see what his cheapest rates are to bring me back and forth to work every day.... Then when the gas prices get high enough, I'll pay him to drive me to work every day....