Re: Merry Christmas

Don't worry Ken you not the only one. I have to work night shift Christmas weekend but I am off New Years. Took overtime the Sunday after. Firts time
in my working career I ever had New Years Day off. Work days New Years getting off at 4 PM and off to the son-in-laws family property for a annual New Years Eve Bonfire. Can't wait to see what they built this year. In the past they built full-size replicas of Caterpillar D9 Bulldozer, RV, FEMA Trash truck and Apache Helicopter. Every year is a different theme. This year will be New Orlean Saints.