Re: Monroney Sticker

Is there a site where I can print out a window sticker if I have the VIN? >

> > Thanks, > Mike

I'll clarify. I'm due to pick up an '06 Durango Limited Wednesday night. I have the VIN and I want to check what options it has as opposed to what the salesman says. When I bought my '04 I was able to go through the dealer site and pull a sticker. That option is no longer available.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks.

Reply to