Re: Monroney Sticker

I'll clarify. I'm due to pick up an '06 Durango Limited Wednesday night. I have the VIN and I want to check what options it has as opposed to what the salesman says. When I bought my '04 I was able to go through the dealer site and pull a sticker. That option is no longer available.
I can view window stickers if I use www.Dodge.com to get to my dealer's site. But only the ones on their lot.
wrote in message news:...