Re: OT- A scooter for the Beekeeper

I'm just sitting here contemplating adding heated seats in the truck and you start poking at me. <BG> But I do gotta admit after a nice breakfast of homemade sausage gravy over real fried spuds down at the Hi-Grade restaraut this morning, I could have made use of that cart. That place ain't got no john and I work about a mile away and I just barely made it. Better than going to a proctologist....and much cheaper too..
Denny

What do ya mean "seats" With yer fat ass, ya gonna have to move a couch into that truck!

Talk about stuff we didn't really need to know! <VBG> The way you eat,and the crap you eat, your proctologist will be driving a roto rotor truck<BFG>
Roy

As long as the Hi-Grade stays open, I'll never have the need to see a proc. Everybody needs a weekly flushing. Hell, some of the people in this group would be in better humor if they took a healthy shit.
Denny

Hi-Grade?? Sounds like a 5 star restaurant.
.

Yup! Sure would be a few m/t heads here.
Roy

You ever wander west a few states, I'll treat you to some of the finest dining you've ever wrapped a lip around. Hope you like meatloaf...
BTW, the little woman is wondering if her shot glass got lost in the mail..It's only been ???? many years... <BG>
Denny

Wondering what ya been wrapping your lip around.<GBMFG>

Shot glass?? Ya gotta help me out here.
Check your email.
Roy

A fork and spoon....you've no problem remembering my big fat ass..... <G>

That shot glass you promised to send her from Ma. since we didn't make it that far south a few years ago. She's been a bear to live with ever since... <VBG>
Denny

Okay, we will get her one from RI too! Hear there might be one from Fla. here in March as well.
Roy