Re: OT- A scooter for the Beekeeper

Denny,

> > Didn't want you to feel left out since yer getting older these days. ( > note the handles on the "tank" . . . . .) > > Budd

I'm just sitting here contemplating adding heated seats in the truck and you start poking at me. But I do gotta admit after a nice breakfast of homemade sausage gravy over real fried spuds down at the Hi-Grade restaraut this morning, I could have made use of that cart. That place ain't got no john and I work about a mile away and I just barely made it. Better than going to a proctologist....and much cheaper too..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

What do ya mean "seats" With yer fat ass, ya gonna have to move a couch into that truck!

Talk about stuff we didn't really need to know! The way you eat,and the crap you eat, your proctologist will be driving a roto rotor truck

Roy

Reply to
Roy

As long as the Hi-Grade stays open, I'll never have the need to see a proc. Everybody needs a weekly flushing. Hell, some of the people in this group would be in better humor if they took a healthy shit.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hi-Grade?? Sounds like a 5 star restaurant.

.

Yup! Sure would be a few m/t heads here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You ever wander west a few states, I'll treat you to some of the finest dining you've ever wrapped a lip around. Hope you like meatloaf...

BTW, the little woman is wondering if her shot glass got lost in the mail..It's only been ???? many years...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Wondering what ya been wrapping your lip around.

Shot glass?? Ya gotta help me out here.

Check your email.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Replied to your email @5:18

Reply to
Roy

A fork and spoon....you've no problem remembering my big fat ass.....

That shot glass you promised to send her from Ma. since we didn't make it that far south a few years ago. She's been a bear to live with ever since...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Okay, we will get her one from RI too! Hear there might be one from Fla. here in March as well.

Roy

Reply to
Roy