Re: OT Fired Imus!!

"You mean to tell me that the ability of a special interest group to simply DELETE those who's views and beliefs don't mesh with theirs doesn't scare the hell out of you? "
It scares the hell out of me! That is why I support the first amendment. The so called separation of church and state.
Fundamentalist of all religions are the greatest threat to freedom our world has known.
JAM

Maybe this will bring Budd out of the woodwork.
beekeep

Bill:
Even though Sharpton and Jackson are involved, this has NOTHING to do with religion. In fact, Sharpton and Jackson themselves have NOTHING to do with religion unless it somehow enriches themselves.
Mike

You are dead wrong. Spirituality is when a man looks up to some belief he considers bigger than himself. Religion is when he brings in a collection plate and develops a taste for $600 suits.
Steve

Steve:
You can parse words anyway you see fit, but I think you get my meaning
Mike