Re: OT Fired Imus!!

Imus is b-o-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-ing! Glad he's gone.

Reply to
Me

It isn't just Imus. I just saw on the news that there are groups that want more Federal regulation on what is broadcast - translation: restrictions on conservative talk radio. I'll bet if you followed the money, you'd find George Soros behind all of this.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

translation: restrictions on conservative talk radio.

Only in your mind. The news also mentioned Howard Stern.

JAM

Reply to
Bill Dunkenfield

AFA Stern, he's not on broadcast radio anyway. The little I saw of him, he wasn't that overtly political.

KOTJMF

Reply to
NapalmHeart

NapalmHeart