Re: OT: V8 chainsaw

It is a 1963 buick 215cid V8 named the Predator, It's home is in Enumclaw Washington it can cut thru a 30" diameter log in less than one second. It
weighs in at 507lbs hp is secret but is way up there. It is fully self contained ie: battery, start, fuel etc. The only rules in Unlimited Hotsaw is that 2 men have to pick it up unassisted and make a cut. I have other videos if someone knows how to post them for me.
Regards Robert Andrews