Re: OT What is with the weather?

Page 2 of 2
ah but havent we been in a state of global warming since the last ice age?

lol, well ya. Depends on what you use as the base line.
Christopher Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:30:20 GMT, "Christopher Thompson"

ya know, i have been skeptical of this whole global warming thing but the more i read about it and the more i look into it, i think this thing may have some legs. i don't know if it is an immediate issue but it does seem to be creeping up on us more quickly than many thought. i hope we don't wake up some day and find out that we should have listened.

and wait for the water to rise... seems like it would have to, as the ice cap warms..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

If you truly believe Revelations ... you have no need for your truck. Can I have it?
:) Craig C.
On 16 Oct 2005 07:53:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@metronet.com wrote:

OUCH!! I love those low blows.. *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
You mean "Revelation"? Sorry I couldn't help myself!
:) Ed