Re: Problem With Power Outlet

probes...you put the red one on the middle on the power outlet's little middle nipple and the black one on any ground.. Maybe it's proof that there's a lot of difference between rocket science and space cadet? *g*
IF you put a meter on it, I'd be interested to see if the voltage and amps are the same on the 2 outlets when the ignition is on.. As others have said, I'd suspect the voltage drop to be from cheap wires... I ran wires to a 3-outlet setup in the back of the camper shell and it sucked, big time.. I changed the wires that came with it for household 110v cord and they work great... I guess I was expecting drip irrigation size wires to irrigate my whole farm.. *lol*
Mac