Re: Re: Car sales slow in February, March real indicator says RMIF

No you are the one that cannot help themselves but we already know that. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Sad, so sad. But, now that you are paying attention and before you bury your head in the sand. Explain the sensor on the V10!!

Roy: "Explain the sensor on the V10!!" Snopuddle: "Help me, I'm melting......."
FMB (North Mexico)