Re:Please reply with my 04 Dakota 4x4 SLT 4.7l Automatic QuadCab Issues? PR ...and thank you

The cooler was installed after the problem, (and it still happens), and I only installed it to tow a travel trailer, not to fix the problem.

Damn good question. They claimed the fluid wasn't burnt, but they could have just pulled the dipstick. My invoice does not give any detail about dropping the pan etc... I'll have to call them.
Their response was "We aren't sure why it happens. Come by when it does."
Problem is it lasts for 15-20 seconds and they're 2 minutes away.
Lately it occurs right after the first start in the morning. Temp is 3 - 8 degrees (Canadian:)
Thanks again for your info and reply.