Re: Setting up chime on fog lights

I installed the factory fog lights in my 2001 Ram. As I remember, one of the wires you should have tapped into under the dash took care of the warning chimes. I hope you hooked those up correctly, as the switch actually just applied and removed a ground, not 12Vdc. If the switch and wiring melts......well, I guess you'll know who to scream at.
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!