Re: Stainless Steel brake lines

Thanks Tom....looking back I found I had them saved in my favorites but forgot about them.
It appears that EGR is the only company that even has them available for the
2500 RAM. Theirs is a little different from others and they are now on order. Since this is along the lines of brakes I'll go ahead and throw in that I'm now trying the Carquest gold pads this go 'round. The EBC (I'll call them the Excessive Brakedust Culprits) have already crapped out...did not last long at all and I would not recommend them to anyone. I think next I'll try the Hawk pads.
--
Laszlo Almasi

I got a lengthened set of them (+7" between the hard line attachment point and the bracket) for my lifted '99 2500, and they were a perfect fit. Nicely built, too... springs at all the points where the lines would otherwise rub... you'll like them.