Re: t-case fluid

I am not tommy and I do have a profile I though

Reply to
jumpshooter

You do realize you're posting to usenet. There's no such thing as a profile here.

And why did you start a new thread to followup to an existing one? If you're going to use a piss-poor excuse for a news reader, at least use the real idiot's web-newsreader, groups.google.com. It sucks, but at least it inserts threading data. Of course, if you have half a brain and actually want to participate, you could get a real newsreader.

Reply to
nobody

In , on Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:18:20

+0200, jumpshooter wrote:>

You do realize you're posting to usenet. There's no such thing as a profile here.

then why did marsh ask me if I had one?

And why did you start a new thread to followup to an existing one? If you're going to use a piss-poor excuse for a news reader, at least use the real idiot's web-newsreader, groups.google.com. It sucks, but at least it inserts threading data.

I looked for a thread that would help me but couldnt find one.