cool!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I didn't see anything but Roy's reply.

Reply to
Nosey

You have a good news server and it's stripping the picture, as it should.. I'll put together a page soon..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

It's just a crappy free news server that won't do binaries. It won't even allow posting so I have to use a different crappy free news server to do that. I'm not complaining, it's worth every penny I spent so far.

Reply to
Nosey

ahhh.. ok.. When I was on Comcast in the States, it didn't care what I posted..

Having satellite internet here, and Hughesnet being too tight-assed to support newsgroups, I use APN from the folks that sell Agent newsreader... Great server and only 3 bucks a month.. lets me post all the pictures I want to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, but usually won't let me post them here..