Re: The Pat's!!

Gotta give it to Eli... he didn't choke, and that broken tackle late in the

>game that set up the TD pass was incredible. >It was a great game to watch... much better than the blowouts of recent >times. The only downside is that we still have to keep hearing about the >$@%^$%! '72 Dolphins. The upside is Boston fans are disappointed... AGAIN. >Good. Serves 'em right for their stupid mayor jinxing the whole thing by >announcing a victory parade last week.

Maybe the Giants should show up and ask the mayor, "Where's the parade?"

We also thought it was a great game. We had no real favorite we were rooting for, but seeing Brady get knocked on his ass 18 times was well worth the price of admission.

Reply to
RamMan