Re: Windshields

Thank you for the education.

Tires
The tires on almost all cars and trucks are made out of rubber, vulcanized to give it strength, while still leaving it soft and flexible. This serves to give the car traction on the road, and the ability to absorb the bumps that come from rolling on an uneven surface. http://www.duh-no-shit.com/pub/Tires.htm
In case you were wondering... :)

Yup, I sure was! Thanks Tom, now lets see, how about a class on petrolium refinement?

I'm getting you a spell checker for Christmas :)

Gee thanks, how about a new reader instead so I can stop using Google groups.
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:23:42 -0800, azwiley1 wrote:

are you using windows or linux?
if your looking for a free reader why not FreeAgent or Mozilla Thunderbird? these should be good choices for Windows
i use Pan for my news reader on my linux system.
or do you have a news server issue in witch case.............
--
Chris

I have readers, sorry what I should have said was a provider better then Comcast that doesn't charge.
Larry, check your e-mail.
--
Ken

Didn't you just get done berating a guy who was asking for free OBD-II stuff? Now you're looking for free news service?
I paid $8 for 8 gigs of news service, back at the beginning of this year. I've used about half a gig so far. Cough up the 8 bucks, and quit yer whining! :^)

No, I didn't berate a guy, if you had read it completely Tom you would have seen that it was a joke. Or are you getting like Roy, the wabbit and Tbone and overlooking certain things? Selective reading? <bg>
I already pay out the ass for the cable internet service, why show I pay more? pppppttttttttttttttttt

We pay $60 a month for this slow-ass dish, plus $600 up front for equipment... and they're to cheap to "support" newsgroups! I get really a good news server for $3 a month from the folks that sell Agent..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

If he coughs up money, I wonder what happens when he farts?
beekeep

Upgrade to Agent and get spel chek, to..