Re: Windshields

Windshields

> > The windshield of almost all cars and trucks are made out of two > curved sheets of glass, with a layer of tough plastic laminate between > them. The plastic laminate serves to hold the two layers of glass > together in the event of accident. It also keeps shards of glass from > flying and puncturing passengers should an impact, such as falling > rock, occur.http://www.askstar.com.cn/health/Auto-Glass.htm

Thank you for the education.

Reply to
azwiley1

Tires

The tires on almost all cars and trucks are made out of rubber, vulcanized to give it strength, while still leaving it soft and flexible. This serves to give the car traction on the road, and the ability to absorb the bumps that come from rolling on an uneven surface.

In case you were wondering... :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

surface.http://www.duh-no-shit.com/pub/Tires.htm>

Yup, I sure was! Thanks Tom, now lets see, how about a class on petrolium refinement?

Reply to
azwiley1

I'm getting you a spell checker for Christmas :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Gee thanks, how about a new reader instead so I can stop using Google groups.

Reply to
azwiley1

are you using windows or linux?

if your looking for a free reader why not FreeAgent or Mozilla Thunderbird? these should be good choices for Windows

i use Pan for my news reader on my linux system.

or do you have a news server issue in witch case.............

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

I have readers, sorry what I should have said was a provider better then Comcast that doesn't charge.

Reply to
azwiley1

Larry, check your e-mail.

Reply to
Nosey

Didn't you just get done berating a guy who was asking for free OBD-II stuff? Now you're looking for free news service?

I paid $8 for 8 gigs of news service, back at the beginning of this year. I've used about half a gig so far. Cough up the 8 bucks, and quit yer whining! :^)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

No, I didn't berate a guy, if you had read it completely Tom you would have seen that it was a joke. Or are you getting like Roy, the wabbit and Tbone and overlooking certain things? Selective reading?

I already pay out the ass for the cable internet service, why show I pay more? pppppttttttttttttttttt

Reply to
azwiley1

If he coughs up money, I wonder what happens when he farts?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Upgrade to Agent and get spel chek, to..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

We pay $60 a month for this slow-ass dish, plus $600 up front for equipment... and they're to cheap to "support" newsgroups! I get really a good news server for $3 a month from the folks that sell Agent..