removeing a stock radio out of a 04 1500

I would like to take out my old radio to replace it but i cant figure it out

Here ya go:
http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremoval.htm

First, lower the ashtray and cup holder. Remove the screw above the garbage bag hook (just left of the glove compartment). Grab the hook, and pull straight out. Work your way around the perimeter of the center bezel, popping out the spring clips. When the panel is free, rest it on the cupholder, and disconnect the various electrical connectors. You can now set the panel aside.
The radio is held in with four screws. They should be obvious. Remove them, slide the radio out, disconnect the wiring and antenna from the back, and the radio is free.