Removing Rear Window on 1995 Dodge Ram

Greetings !
Has anyone ever removed the factory sliding rear window from a Dodge Ram ? It appears that the headliner and the various interior components must be removed. After that, what else is involved ? Does
Dodge uses any adhesives to keep the window in place ? Is this something that should be left a professional auto glass shop ?
Many thanks.
I removed mine last fall with a 2 X 6 - 12' . Window came out rather fast I must say!!! :-) Lorne

Like the conventional window, the sliding window is held in place by urethane adhesive. Best left to pros.

Anyone who's half-way competent with tools can take a window out. Putting the new one in, and getting it so it doesn't leak, well - that's the tricky part :)