Removing Rubbery Badges

i was starting to remove the badges on the side of my 97 Dakota,so i could re-paint them, i thought that these badges would be solid. but when i heated them up to remove them they are fexible and almost like rubber. I dont know if these can be removed like the solid badges or if they wont hold shape when they are removed. anyone had previous Experience with doing this?

Reply to
itsmyfallt