Repair cost 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 exhaust ?

From Cat back with labor

How much?

NY Metro area.

Reply to
Bryan

Take it to a muffler shop and have them bend pipe rather than buying a catback kit. Result is about 1/2 the cost. I paid $195 installed for

3" pipe and a good muffler. I don't remember the brand I put on that truck but it was a name brand.
Reply to
miles

Try CROWN MUFFLER in Staten Island, N.Y. See Howie, he is a master custom pipe bender at an affordable price.

Reply to
mr inspector

I just had estimates for my 99 xcab. Dual after converter is about 350.00 but single pipe and out the side is 150.00. This is from Midas.

Reply to
Blammers