Repair cost 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 exhaust ?

From Cat back with labor
How much?
NY Metro area.

Bryan wrote:

Take it to a muffler shop and have them bend pipe rather than buying a catback kit. Result is about 1/2 the cost. I paid $195 installed for 3" pipe and a good muffler. I don't remember the brand I put on that truck but it was a name brand.
Try CROWN MUFFLER in Staten Island, N.Y. See Howie, he is a master custom pipe bender at an affordable price.
I just had estimates for my 99 xcab. Dual after converter is about 350.00 but single pipe and out the side is 150.00. This is from Midas.