Replace headlamp bulbs on 2000 Dakota Quad 4x4?

I am about to change the battery in my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab and wanted to replace the lamps also, anyone got a link to instructions on this?
Thanks,
Leythos
snipped-for-privacy@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)
Leythos wrote:

Instructions for changing all the different lamps on the vehicle are in your owner's manual. If you want instructions for changing the battery, take the negative terminal connector off first, and put it back on last. Be sure all the connections are clean.
--
Ken

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 01:08:08 -0500, Nosey wrote:

Battery is easy, and from the places I've read online, it seems that replacing the drivers bulb is easiest with the battery removed, so it looks like it was a good time to do both :)
I hate to admit this, but I never though to look in the owners manual for instructions on replacing a bulb.