Replaced ignition switch '03 1500 RAM QC now no heat...

HI all,
Before my ignition switch went bad my heater and a/c worked fine. After replacing the ignition switch the only thing that works is the blower
and the a/c. I get no hot air. What could have went bad?
Buc

Maybe you somehow disconnected the vacuum line to the air door.
Joseph,
I'll look into this. Whipping out the FSM now...
Buc.
snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com says...

The car stereo place did that when they put my stereo in. I got about halfway home and found I had a problem. I took it back and 15 minutes later, I was on my way home again.
BDK